FSI GO Lite
The FSI GO Lite course focuses on the FSI GO web portal, enabling attendees to create and maintain web and mobile users, pre-existing activities and mobile devices.
This one-day training course is ideally suited for advanced users who are working within the Concept Evolution Administration environment.
- General System Administration
- Users, Groups & Roles
- Devices, Groups & Audits
- Notifications & Geo Notifications
- Branding & Splash Screens
- Pre-existing Activity Settings
- Concept Evolution Settings
Upon completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to all candidates who have demonstrated a satisfactory level of attendance.