The Projects Module course deals with the creation and management of projects, task groups and project tasks.
The aim is to ensure familiarity with the key elements of the Projects Module and how this works alongside the existing Contract and Task management tools within Concept Evolution.
This one-day training course is ideally suited for users who manage large scale tasks such as small works, construction, refurbishment or office moves.
Introduction to Concept Evolution
- Logging In
- System Components
- Evolution Grid Functions
- Create Project Types & Categories
- Define Risk Factors
- Specify Authorisation Models
- Create Statuses & Event Types
- Detail Recharge Codes & Types
- Create a Project
- Link Contracts & Recharge Codes
- Define Task Groups
- Populate these groups with both Move & Project tasks
- Review the Project Gant Chart
- Define Project Risks
- Authorise the Project
Relevant queries answered throughout the course.
Project & Task Management
- Switch Between Project Task & Helpdesk
- Assign Engineers
- Add Notes, Details & Costs
- Populate Time Records
- Complete Tasks
- Send Tasks to History
- Review Cost & Recharge summaries
Upon completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to all candidates who have demonstrated a satisfactory level of attendance.