Concept Evolution: Latest Version 1.7 Released
25/01/18 | Sally Wotton
The latest version of Concept Evolution fully web-enabled CAFM from FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, version 1.7, has been released.
Crystal Connect. Functionality includes:
- Single/bulk import and export of Crystal Reports.
- Publishing of reports to accounts/roles.
- Support for: discrete and multiple value parameters.
- Support for: default, minimum and maximum values.
- Support for: mapping parameters to system values, entity fields, MyQuery, Buildings and Locations.
Tray Monitor. Functionality includes:
- New system tray application. Standalone application to be installed on users' machines to support: Direct Printing for sending generated reports directly to users' local printers and Messages Monitoring for alerting the user when a new message is received in Concept Evolution.
- Customisable HTML report for fast printing of visitor badges.
Quotes. Enhancements include:
- Quotes rejection and referral (including reasons).
- Ability to break down supplier line items into separate detail items.
- System preference to define quotes behaviour upon authorisation (No Action / Create PO / Prompt User).
- System preference for Target Submission Date default value.
- New field in Advanced Helpdesk to show accepted quote cost.
Rate Matrix. Enhancements include:
- Added ability to set rates by priority, assignment type and instruction set.
- Added ability to set the billing period length on any rule.
- Validation rules: improved validation rules feedback.
- Fully separate settings for PPM, Project and Breakdown types (validation rules, documents, hazards etc).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding Concept Evolution 1.7.
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know