Concept Evolution: Latest Version 1.4 Released
22/09/16 | Sally Wotton
The latest version of Concept Evolution fully web-enabled CAFM from FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, Microsoft Gold partners, has been released: Version 1.4.
Resource Planner, a graphical tool for assigning and planning work orders. Functionality includes:
- Users can determine available resources, skills and disciplines for available resources, plus holiday and absence dates.
- Tasks copied into diaries using a drag-and-drop system via Resource Planner will automatically be updated into Concept.
- Diary entries can be colour-coded based on various criteria including high-priority tasks, and tasks by contract/holiday/absence/sickness.
Concept Evolution Book: Facilities Booking. Functionality and enhancements include:
- Graphical Recurring Booking page.
- Management of Catering, Inventory and Attendees at a booking header level.
- Booking planner working times.
- Booking planner colouring rules.
- Save and Next functionality in the Booking Input panel.
- Print a report for Multiple Visitor Badges.
"System Account" user: available for administration purposes, without the need to utilise a regular user licence.
The Document Storage system stores documents directly into the database, without the need to have a separate directory.
Separate group for System Administration functions, from the rest of Settings.
Software as a Service: enhancements.
Contact email@example.com for more information regarding Concept Evolution 1.4.
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know