FSI Awarded Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Status
04/05/17 | Sally Wotton
FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, developers of the Concept range of Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) software since 1990, is delighted to announce it has been awarded Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status.
Gold Partner status is the highest endorsement from Microsoft, and is in recognition of FSI's knowledge, skills and commitment to implementing technology solutions to match the Facilities Management business needs.
To achieve Gold Partner status and join this elite group of specialised partners, FSI demonstrated expertise in specific technical areas and by earning competencies for these areas. To earn a competency, FSI had to pass rigorous exams, and provide customer references. Competencies include:
- Advanced infrastructure solutions, including systems management.
- Database management solutions, including business intelligence.
- Custom development solutions, including smart client and web development.
- Software solutions, including proven competency in developing and marketing software solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- Licensing solutions, including licence delivery and software asset management.
FSI also accrued the required number of Partner Points, in areas including:
- Acquiring Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications
- Gaining Microsoft Competencies
- Having satisfied our clients, proven by survey results
Karl Noakes, Director of the Partner Development Group at Microsoft, commented: "As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, FSI is among the elite of the Microsoft partner community. Our Gold partners are highly equipped to deliver business-driven technology solutions to their customers and are highly valued by Microsoft."
Compton Darlington, Business Development Director at FSI said: "The Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status differentiates us as a company that has worked hard to achieve this top endorsement from Microsoft. FSI will maintain this status, ensuring we are at the forefront of the latest skills and information in the marketplace, which is great news for all our customers."
Visit our website for further details regarding the Concept range of CAFM software.
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know