New Map Interface and Enhancements Between Concept Evolution and FSI GO in Version 220.127.116.11
22/02/17 | Sally Wotton
FSI release Concept Evolution version 18.104.22.168., including enhancements to the interoperability between Concept Evolution and FSI GO, plus a new map interface in Concept Evolution.
These enhancements include:
- A new map interface added to Concept Evolution, to display Mobile Resources, for those with FSI GO accounts, by their last known location (according to their Geo data from FSI GO). In addition, the location of the Building associated with a Task can also be seen on the map interface.
- The nearest Resources to the Tasks Building can be displayed on the map.
- The Resources to be included on the map can be filtered by their On Duty / Off Duty status, their Building assignments, and by their Discpline matching that of the Task.
- Tasks can be assigned to resources directly from the map interface.
- Notifications can be sent to FSI GO User and Groups directly from within Concept Evolution.
- Within Concept Evolution, the times that messages both arrive and are read on a device can be viewed.
- Geo location information related to a Building can be updated via the map interface, ie the User can drag the pin representing the Building to a new point on the map and save it.
Other enhancements include:
- Addition of PPM subnavigation to the Resources input panel, to easily see which PPMs have the current Resource set as the default.
- Addition of Scheduled Task Template subnavigation to the Resources input panel, to easily see which Scheduled Task Templates have the current Resource set as the default.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the full content for Concept Evolution version 22.214.171.124.
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know