What's New in Concept Evolution Version 188.8.131.52?
18/06/15 | Sally Wotton
Concept Evolution version 184.108.40.206. includes enhancements to the PPM Planner and base system.
- Improved filtering in the PPM Planner, including priority and hierarchical filtering of Sites and Buildings.
- Manage Contacts to Buildings from the Contact input panel, for assigning single Contacts to manage multiple Buildings easily.
- Control the availability of the Contact Quick Add button on the Simple and Advanced Helpdesks.
- Flagging-up Instruction Sets when available for use with Scheduled Tasks separately from being available for use for Call Logging.
- Copying System and User Queries within the Query input panel.
- Opening Tasks from the Resource Planner via right-click on calendar view.
- Filtering according to the Priority of a PPM in the PPM Planner.
- Addition of a Role Permissions Report for showing permissions associated to the currently selected role.
- Ability to open the Resource input panel directly from the Resource list in the Resource Planner.
- Improved preferences for the filtering of Helpdesk call reporters by Building and Location.
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know