Concept User Group Meeting, Friday 22nd April 2016, University of Westminster
28/12/15 | Sally Wotton
The most recent Concept User Group meeting took place Friday 22nd April 2016 at University of Westminster, London.
- What's new in Concept Evolution, including Smart Attributes, PFI PayMech Solution, Building Structures and WIP: Cost v Sales Visibility
- The Internet of Things (IoT) Live Sensor(s) presentation
- Space Management Integration
- Preview of next development of Assets
Breakout sessions included:
- Help FSI to develop our products of the future
The aim of the User Group meetings is to discuss feedback and actions from the previous meeting, as well as to continue discussions regarding the development of Concept, and to network with fellow Concept users.
Concept Users should email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place at a future meeting.
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know