Concept Reports is used to create effective and powerful reports.
Users can interrogate their database to create user-defined reports for management purposes.
This two-day course is ideally suited for Concept users who have a basic understanding of relational databases and the Concept system. The course will focus on the basic skills needed to create a variety of functional, user-friendly reports.
Relevant queries to be answered throughout the course.
- Understanding Databases
- Finding Information Sources in Concept
- Creating Basic Reports
- Formatting Reports
- Creating Multi-table Reports
- Grouping & Sorting Data
- Filtering Information
- Adding Formulas & Summaries
- Defining & Using Parameters
- Creating & Adding Subreports
- Designing Charts
- Creating System & User Grid Queries
Upon completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to all candidates who have demonstrated a satisfactory level of attendance.