Crystal Reports is a leading reporting tool used throughout the industry to create effective and powerful reports.
Used in conjunction with Concept, users can interrogate their database to create user-defined reports for management purposes.
This two-day course is ideally suited for Concept users who have a basic understanding of relational databases and the Concept base system. The course will focus on the basic skills needed to create a variety of functional, user-friendly reports.
Relevant queries to be answered throughout the course.
- Introducing Relational Databases
- Introducing Crystal Reports
- Creating an OLE Connection
- Create & Format a Basic Report
- Creating a Multi-table Report
- Grouping, Sorting & Summarising
- Creating & Modifying Groups
- Using the Group Tree
- Adding a Summary & Grand Totals
- Filtering Data
- Cross-tab Reports
- Using Functions & Operators
- Using Logical Formulas
- Creating Parameters
- Creating Graphs within a Report
- Using & Creating Subreports
- Setting Database Locations
- Exporting Reports to Crystal Connect™
Upon completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to all candidates who have demonstrated a satisfactory level of attendance.
The course is delivered using Crystal Reports v10.
Interested in this course?
Contact our team today to discuss your training needs and to arrange your course