The Facilities booking module allows Concept Evolution users to track all facilities bookings for their organisation.
This could include conference and meeting rooms, sports and leisure facilities, fleet vehicles, parking spaces and various other items.
This one-day course is ideally suited for users who are responsible for the booking, control and monitoring of rooms and facilities, including inventory items and catering requests, within Concept Evolution.
Relevant queries to be answered throughout the course.
- Introduction & System Navigation
- Logging In
- Concept Evolution Grid
- User Accounts & Permissions
- Cost Centres & Cost Codes
- Location Definitions within Facilities Booking (including layouts)
- Creating & Editing Contacts
- Inventory & Catering Items
- Making a Booking
- Single Date/Room Booking
- Multiple Date/Room Booking
- Notes, Inventory, Catering & Attendees
- Utilisation Reports
- Catering Control & Visitor Management
- Use of Standard Reports
Upon completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to all candidates who have demonstrated a satisfactory level of attendance.