Integrated BIM Model Viewer in Concept Evolution Version 220.127.116.11
07/08/18 | Sally Wotton
Integrated BIM Model Viewer for all Concept Evolution users to access asset information by clicking on an object in a model is available in Concept Evolution version 18.104.22.168.
By clicking on an object in the model (including service history, PPM requirements, documents and attributes) users can also allow create a new breakdown task for the selected asset.
Features in the enhanced model viewer include:
- Resizable and Collapsible panes
- Enhanced Pan/Zoom/Orbit controls
- Additional Options for showing and hiding Layers in the BIM Model
- Highlight Connections and Relationships between Assets
- System preference for the highlight colour of objects selected in the model
- New Asset Details pane showing the full Asset register pages and sub-navigation pages for any selected objects linked to Assets
- New Asset Grid view pane showing all Assets in the Building linked to the model
- Highlight Assets in the model by selecting them in the grid
- Click assets in the grid to zoom to the position of the Asset in the model
- Instigate creation of a new Breakdown Task directly from the service details sub-navigation page of any Asset
The Integrated BIM Model Viewer also allows you to open a BIM model from the context of an Asset and be taken straight to the linked object in the BIM view.
For clients that have pre-existing or evolving asset registers (i.e. the asset register hasn't been built via a COBie import from the same source as the 3D model) the integrated model viewer also has a mode that allows users to establish links between objects in the model and assets in their asset register.
Contact email@example.com for more information regarding the full content of Concept Evolution version 22.214.171.124.
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know