Say Hello to V5!
20/02/19 | Sally Wotton
Take a look at version 5 of Concept Evolution and FSI GO.
We've designed our latest release with the user in mind and for an enhanced experience.
For example, features and page designs make it easier for users to work with their data.
Collapsible panels are available to maximise the screen real-estate, and the left-hand navigation can also be collapsed to an icon-only view.
Buttons have been grouped in the toolbar for a simplified page layout.
You can even set up a Favourites menu group to find the data you need quickly and easily.
The resulting efficiencies gained provide significant business benefit.
But wait, the end-user experience doesn't stop at the platform features; V5 has had a visual makeover too!
There is a choice of light or dark colour schemes.
The system can easily be branded to match your corporate colours.
Background images can be added.
The icons have a simple single-colour.
Want to know more?
Contact email@example.com to discuss, and say hello to Version 5 of Concept Evolution and FSI GO.
Concept Evolution version 5:
- Consistent interaction and graphical look-and-feel to the Concept suite of products.
- Choice of light or dark colour schemes.
- Easy branding to match corporate colours.
- Adding of background images.
- Simple single-colour icons.
Platform features to enhance the end-user experience, including:
- Features and page designs making it easier to work with your own data
- Collapsible panels to maximise screen real-estate
- Left-hand navigation can be collapsed to an icon-only view
- Grouping of buttons in the toolbar for a simplified page layout
- Setting up of a Favourites menu group to find your data quickly and easily
FSI GO version 5:
- Major UI Overhaul
- Expanding List view with quick actions
- View attachments and events prior to accepting tasks
- View task history against Assets
- View summary of completed jobs
- Re-assign jobs
- Updates to task after assignment (Events/Attachments)
- View/update timings
- Add Mileage and Expenses
- Add additional Resource
- Capture Proof of Attendance
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know