Concept User Group Meeting, Friday 16th October, Arup
27/08/15 | Sally Wotton
The next meeting of the Concept User Group is booked for Friday 16th October at Arup, London.
Topics will include:
- Coming soon in Concept Evolution, including Smart Attributes and WIP2
- What's New in FSI GO, including Portering
- Strategic Roadmap update including Asset Hierarchy, plus feedback from PPM breakout session of April User Group meeting
- Payment Mechanism System update
- Integrated Smart Buildings
- What features do you want in the Enterprise system of the future?
The aim of the User Group meetings is to discuss feedback and actions from the previous meeting, as well as to continue discussions regarding the development of Concept, and to network with fellow Concept users.
Concept Users should email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place.
Share this article
Choose from the below to share on your preferred social channel
Related NewsView All
The latest developments direct to your inbox
Our newsletter keeps you in the know